At Inperio, we look after one another and our clients. We believe in doing the right thing and keeping our promises. We encourage continuous development and support the attainment of professional qualifications. After all, our business success depends upon the ability and knowledge of our people.
We enshrine progression into our values. We want to hire people with different skills and backgrounds who are passionate and entrepreneurial, to enrich our culture.
If you think you can add something to our business don’t wait for a vacancy, get in touch.
We’re especially interested in speaking to candidates who have the following skill sets:
- Professional Indemnity Underwriters
- Property Underwriters
- New Business Developers
If you’re interested in a conversation, send an up-to-date CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Due to unprecedented demand Inperio are looking for an energetic and dynamic underwriting assistant to join the team. The role will be providing essential support to all underwriting functions throughout the organisation with good exposure to all aspects of our Managing General Agent business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Log and administer new enquiries from Brokers
• Input Information Accurately on to Underwriting Platform
• Engage with Brokers to follow up on outstanding information.
• Act as First line Underwriters screening applications as appropriate
• Support Underwriters in obtaining information required
• Thoroughly testing the Online Terrorism system
• Chase Aged debtors and issue statements of accounts
• Process accounting entries on the IBS system
• Produce monthly performance reports
Skills and Abilities required;
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and methodically
- All round awareness of those aspects of the insurance industry that have a direct bearing on key responsibilities and accountabilities
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organised, with good planning/time management skills to achieve tight deadlines/targets
- Methodical, accurate and strong attention to detail
- Proactive approach
To apply for this position please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Notice: Trying to get property 'url' of non-object in /var/www/wp-content/uploads/cache/5d57e1959e4d954d1dcc6e9d2f825020e7c893bb.php on line 17